Let’s be serious here, every woman loves wine!
If you’ve got a significant other in your life, it’s a no-brainer that Feb. 14 belongs to them. But what if you’re flying solo this year? A Galentine’s Day wine party is just the ticket.
“Whether you’re throwing up or breaking up, you want your girlfriend right there! I don’t trust women who don’t go to their girlfriends.” — Drew Barrymore
The creation of Amy Poehler’s Parks and Recreation character, Galentine’s Day is the perfect way to celebrate all the ladies in your life. You can throw your party Feb 13th or on the big day itself. Whenever you do it, it’s the perfect excuse for wine, women and song.
As if you needed one.
Tips to make your Galentine’s Party rock:
- Involve your guests (and keep costs down) by asking them to bring a bottle each.
- Good glassware really does help wine taste better. Add some fun with red or pink glassware.
- Ask each guest to bring chocolates and sweets or cakes. Part of the fun is a night off from cooking and INDULGENCE.
- Create a playlist or movies to match the Galentine’s theme and notch it up a bit. Or a lot depending on your sense of humour.
- Keep your guests hydrated and don’t overserve!